At this year's race, please stop by our sponsor tables and hear about all they are doing. We will also have a table for our own JYM Caregiver Grant - if you or a loved one is in need of support, please fill out an application and let us know how we can help you.
• Avita: Avita of Needham is a dedicated Memory Care Assisted Living community. The name, Avita, which translates to “For Life,” was inspired by our desire to create a safe and fulfilling environment where nurturing caregivers recognize each resident as a special and unique individual. Our goal is simple—to make a positive difference in people’s lives by creating a special place where residents can thrive and families can have peace of mind. Avita Needham
• Center for Memory Health at Hebrew SeniorLife: The Center for Memory Health at Hebrew SeniorLife helps individuals with cognitive impairments – and their caregivers and family members – get the information and care they need. We help you understand and evaluate your options to maximize cognitive function and enhance quality of life. Living with cognitive symptoms is challenging – but with early intervention we can help make adjustments so that life can remain as vibrant a journey as possible. Hebrew SeniorLife
• Cure Alzheimer’s Fund: Our partner, where 80% of our proceeds are directed. Cure Alzheimer’s Fund has proven to be one of the leaders in research to eliminate Alzheimer’s. Cure Alzheimer’s Fund
• JYM table: Come learn more about our grants and mission: JYM Caregiver Fund
• Joint Ventures: Joint Ventures Physical Therapy and Fitness is the only clinic in Boston providing a true multidisciplinary approach to wellness. We provide 1-on-1 Physical Therapy with licensed Physical Therapists without the use of aides, assistants or students. Our team approach utilizes the best health providers in the fields of physical therapy, chiropractic, fitness, massage, nutrition, and acupuncture. Joint Ventures