At this year's race, please stop by our sponsor tables and hear about all they are doing. We will also have a table for our own JYM Caregiver Grant - if you or a loved one is in need of support, please fill out an application and let us know how we can help you.
• Assured Allies: Family caregivers don’t get the support they need. Assured Allies is determined to make things different. Our new membership program provides affordable access to trusted home care when you can't be there. AssuredAllies
• Avita: Avita of Needham is a dedicated Memory Care Assisted Living community. The name, Avita, which translates to “For Life,” was inspired by our desire to create a safe and fulfilling environment where nurturing caregivers recognize each resident as a special and unique individual. Our goal is simple—to make a positive difference in people’s lives by creating a special place where residents can thrive and families can have peace of mind. Avita Needham
• Center for Alzheimer Research and Treatment (CART) at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston MA: Nancy Coppelman, Co-Director of Outreach and staff will be available to speak with you about memory research and the various clinical trials being conducted at the Center. Brigham Center for Alzheimer's
• Cure Alzheimer’s Fund: Our partner, where 80% of our proceeds are directed. Cure Alzheimer’s Fund has proven to be one of the leaders in research to eliminate Alzheimer’s. Cure Alzheimer’s Fund
• JYM table: Come learn more about our grants and mission: JYM Caregiver Fund
• Joint Ventures: Joint Ventures Physical Therapy and Fitness is the only clinic in Boston providing a true multidisciplinary approach to wellness. We provide 1-on-1 Physical Therapy with licensed Physical Therapists without the use of aides, assistants or students. Our team approach utilizes the best health providers in the fields of physical therapy, chiropractic, fitness, massage, nutrition, and acupuncture. Joint Ventures
• Newbridge on the Charles: Newbridge on the Charles
• Toy Drive for Kids: Jog Your Memory is partnering again with the Reilly Family to help recognize surrounding communities less fortunate than ours. The Reilly's have started collecting toys for their 6th annual drive that last year amounted to over 1,000 toys. If you would like to contribute, please bring a new, unwrapped toy to the race. If you bring three toys you will receive a free race t-shirt!